This website and all of its content is owned by Higher Vision Church. The term “you” refers to the visitor of www.highervisionchurch.com.
Information we may collect
Our goal in collecting information from you is to ultimately make your experience better as you use www.highervisionchurch.com. Here are the pieces of information that we may collect when you use this website.
1) A name and an email address that will enable us to send emails to you – provision of an email address on this site equates to consent
2) A name, email address, or phone number so we can follow-up with you
3) Donor information including a name, address and credit card information will enable us to process any purchases or donations
4) A name, email address, and phone number if you complete our contact form with a question.
5) Your IP address to help us diagnose problems and manage the website by identifying which areas are being used the most.
Any information that you voluntarily provide equates to information that you are giving us the consent to use.
How Personal Information is Collected
1) Visiting www.highervisionchurch.com (cookies)
2) Making a donation to Higher Vision Church through our third-party giving platform, tithe.ly, which uses 256-bit encryption to securely store your information.
3) Applying to work with Higher Vision Church
4) Contacting us using email, phone or any other means
5) Through third party-cookies (see the section on “Data Collection Technologies”)
What happens with the Information We Collect
1) It may be used to contact you for communication purposes.
2) For follow-up purposes.
3) To keep you informed about our latest activities that we think you might find interesting.
4) For troubleshooting purposes.
5) Informational updates.
6) It may be used to help process payments online.
7) We may use this information to help us connect with you through social media, sharing updates that we believe may be of interest to you.
8) It may be used to improve the visitor experience and provide the best support.
Your personal information may be needed in order to process the payments that you could potentially be making to Higher Vision Church.
Storage and Handling of Personal Information
Personal Information obtained by www.highervisionchurch.com is stored internally or through a data management system. Your safety is important to us, so your Personal Information will only be accessed by those who are responsible for gathering, managing or storing it, or who have a legitimate need to access it (i.e., our hosting provider, newsletter provider, payment processors or team members).
How You Can Access, Update or Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to:
1) Request information regarding how your information is used and request a copy of what information we use.
2) Restrict processing if you think the information is inaccurate, unlawful, or no longer necessary.
3) Be forgotten from our systems, meaning we will erase your personal information from our databases. (You have the “right to be forgotten”).
4) Change your preference regarding whether you consent to our use of your information.
5) Lodge a complaint if it is felt that any of your information has been unlawfully used.
6) Receive Personal Data portability and transference to another controller without our hindrance.
7) Object to our use of your information.
8) Not be subject to an automated decision based solely on automatic processing, including profiling, which legally or significantly affects you.
Main Campus (Valencia)
28776 The Old Rd.
Valencia, CA 91355
Phone: (661) 295-6642
We would be happy to connect with you.